[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying "Disco 4"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 16 09:21:19 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks in which I asked
my site visitors whether they're planning to buy "Disco 4." But more about
that in a moment. First I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you
who sent me messages of support, comfort, and encouragement during my
recent absence. It means a great deal to me, and I appreciate it deeply.
Although I'm back for the time being, I will surely have to travel back to
my home state soon -- probably sometime within the next two or three weeks
-- for the funeral of a beloved family member and to attend to the family
affairs that must follow in its wake. More about that when the time comes.

Rather than let my previous poll continue for yet another week, I've
decided to go ahead and end it now. And it was one of those rare surveys in
which a majority rather than a mere plurality "came out on top," so to
speak. To the question of whether they were planning to purchase "Disco 4,"
a clear majority of the voters picked:

* "Yes, although I don't have it on order," chosen by 59.7%.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was recently suggested by site visitor "Jack
from L.A."  He's wondering what you consider to be the most
"quintessentially British" song by the Pet Shop Boys. He offered several
possibilities, and I added several more. So please look at our list right
there on my home page and see whether you believe any of those qualify. Or,
if you have some other song in mind as the most "quintessentially British"
PSB song, please choose the final "Some other song not listed here" option
and then use the "Comments" feature on the "Current Results" page to share
your own choice with us. I'll be sure to include them in the final tally.
Thanks again to Jack for proposing this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!