[Introspective] Lydia's Lies Haunting Her

Ste Lee steleeuk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 16:26:59 PDT 2007

==============================
Start of rant: Talk amongst yourselves.
==============================

Oh dear lydia your mouths in overdrive spouting the most purified of shite.

You always win what?, The competition of being a tw@, yes you win every time, sadly you
only have 1 brain cell and it runs your forum.

Sherry requires your assistance on her site, and so up to her if she likes you, im not putting
her down, she is a proper friend of mine, you however should be put in a mental institute under
24 hour watch.

So you think i would continue to make the "fan club site" after the pathetic way you have behaved
like a queen, "Drag queen more like" all you need is a sidekick (ahh pigeon).

As for the charity site, i have deleted it, its a charity for you and the drugs they need to keep you
on before your head explodes through your sheer vanity, and ego, I hope the person creating is
happily awaiting some respect for making it, i dare say you are making it, so i expect you will dramatise the event
take down your forum and fool people into thinking it really isnt your fault when you are just looking for attention.

As for the incorrect bullsh*t about the emi promos sold on , another fact you have wrong
(really you should check your facts first- doesn't help with your accusations!) these items are readily available
from certain london stores, that are given to them by workers at cd production, not me, i buy any i havent got.

So before making up crap and how you want to be neil to be your dad and the other boring rants your site
is known for check your facts, i know you like to think you are a queen and in power of everyone
but with me thats not the case, try what you want, ill always be here to haunt you, its called Karma!!!

Have a nice day.... :o)

Other list users you can read the next thread now , rant at mrs high and mighty over!