[Introspective] disco 4 is here...

Ste Lee steleeuk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 14:45:28 PDT 2007

Ahhh lydia-ita so nice to hear from you...

I purchased the domain as it was free , and after your sheer rudeness and vile comments about me saying about my site on your forum, then
immediately banning at me , and the work i did for you for free, and the advertising i gave your site (does it bloody need it -2152-), and the help with your charity site and in return
you acting like a spoilt little girl.

Im not here to attack you, i am here to talk PSB like me and the members on my site, and  on this list and friends sites....

Sherry , I , Online community know you have a problem with weird random arguments & building a massive ego from it all, (why dont you rename the band to Pet Shop Lydia-ita's ). Honestly after being gracious and helpful to you and assisting you you fire nothing but crap towards people, you see the effect everywhere, you may have 2152 members but more people are becoming enemies and you wonder why people verbally are rude to you, you see you dish out the shit, you see the shit fly back.

Anyway , hope your website is ticking along nicely , be happy tennant-lowe.net has nice things on it, it could've been nasty, but im not, neither am i vile....

Make friends not  enemies...

Best Wishes !!!

Stephen.