[Introspective] Poll on buying "Disco 4" doesn't end soon, and here's why

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 21:24:16 PDT 2007

Hey there! Ordinarily this would be my weekly reminder that my Pet Shop
Boys poll for this week will soon be coming to an end, asking you to vote
if you haven't already done so. But I must take the unusual and, under the
circumstances, very unfortunate step of extending this week's poll for an
additional two weeks. You see, one of my close family members was
unexpected rushed to the hospital yesterday, and we received news today of
a very serious diagnosis. What's more, the prognosis isn't good. So shortly
I'll be heading out of state and away from my computer to spend some time
with my folks and to tend to some important family business. I won't be
able to do my usual "changeover" to a new survey this Sunday, nor will I be
able to do so the following Sunday. I'll just let the current survey
continue to collect votes until I'm once again able to tend to website
business. (By the way, I probably won't have email access while I'm away,
so if you email me, please note that I may not be able to reply until I
return.)

That being said, if you haven't already voted in the current poll -- which
asks simply whether you're planning to buy the upcoming album "Disco 4" --
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on the home page. And thanks to everyone who has already
voted!

I wish you all a very safe and pleasant week ahead. And remember to
treasure your loved ones.