[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Being Boring"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 22:11:44 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors whether they consider "Being Boring" the Pet Shop Boys'
greatest song and/or whether they believe it's overrated. And the response
that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I don't consider it their greatest song, but I don't think it's
overrated," with 46.4% of the total vote.

To see the complete results -- including my own vote way down in last place
;-) -- please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

If you recall, a few weeks ago I ran a survey in which I asked whether you
were, for any reason, currently angry or upset with PSB. A few voters
offered comments that they weren't upset with the Boys themselves, but
rather with their record company, EMI. So I've decided to make that the
subject of this week's question. Are *you* satisfied with the Pet Shop Boys
record company? Please take a moment to make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page. And thanks both to Retrofuturist for
raising this issue a few weeks ago and to Lydia for specifically suggesting
that I turn it into a poll question.

Thanks also to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope
you all have a very satisfying week ahead!