[Introspective] download philanthropy press note

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 18 13:04:06 PDT 2007

On Oct 18, 2007, at 6:39 PM, Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity wrote:

> I dont see any discussion or conversations here, it is more to get
> informed
> and i am in the position to say what i think.

Sure, but you have a tendency to present your opinions as facts. That
rubs a lot of peopel hairs the wrong way.

This list is the original place to discus the Pet Shop Boys, and
frankly, IMHO the only place. Forums are for people unlike me ;-)

--
Andreas Sikkema
Who's wondering what Mats is up to these days.