[Introspective] Final results of "PSB color" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 13 22:10:01 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my poll for the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose the color that they most closely associate
with the Pet Shop Boys. And the color that received the most votes was:

* orange, with 28.7% of the total vote.

But orange just barely edged out the color that came in second place --
white -- which had actually held the lead for most of the first week of
this survey. Orange, however, took a narrow lead early in the second week
and managed to hold on to it by the narrowest of margins to the very end.
At any rate, to see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

I'm just a little hesitant running my new poll for the week ahead, which
may prove somewhat more challenging than most. In fact, you may want to
mull it over a bit before voting. I'm asking you to pick the song that
features, in your opinion, Neil's all-time greatest vocal performance. That
is, which song does he sing better than any other? I hope you don't find
this question too difficult. But everyone likes a little challenge every
now and then, don't they? ;-)

Thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!