[Introspective] Integral / Dave Spoon Mixes

Régent Champigny regentchampigny at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:16:06 PDT 2007

Hello one and all,

I've just recently discovered that there's a promo for "Disco 4" on
vinyl that has the following listing:

1. Integral - PSB perfect immaculate mix
2. Integral - Dave Spoon Mix
3. Integral - Dave Spoon Dub
4. The Killers - Read my mind- PSB "Stars are blazing" mix
5. Madonna - Sorry - PSB max-mix

According to the Boys' official site, it looks like numbers 1 and 2
above will be available on iTunes and other downloading sites (as well
as the 7-inch mix and the video).

My question:

Since I live in the USA, does anyone know if the Integral mixes and
video will be offered on iTunes USA? or some other American download
site (like Amazon)?

When the "I'm with Stupid" mixes came out on iTunes UK, they weren't
offered on iTunes USA; and I couldn't buy them since I live in the USA
(someone on this list was kind enough to send them to me on CD).

If the Integral mixes and video will only be available in the UK, then
is there a kind soul out there who could send them to me?

Also, I wonder if Dave Spoon's Dub Mix will be available at some point
- I'd love to get a copy of that as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Regent