[Introspective] Disco 4 comments

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Fri Nov 23 11:54:47 PST 2007

Hi folks!

         Hear hear!

         I can't see any X:es among the credits, neither on the rear of
the cover or inside the booklet. Don't change the earlier ones! On the
cover it says: "Also available: DISCO, DISCO 2, DISCO 3"  (slightly
abbreviated)

         Another track that might fit on it is the Kiki Kikova from the
official site. I'll probably add that to my mp3 player as the last track.

//ecgn (suffering from delusions of adequacy)

--
Any use of this email address falls under the terms of the End User
License Agreement (EULA) specified at the following location:

Direct responses to this e-mail, sent within 10 days, are exempt
from the terms stated in the EULA.--