[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying future PSB singles

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 17 22:14:29 PST 2007

site visitors, if they had to choose only one method by which to purchase
all future Pet Shop Boys singles, which method would they most prefer. And
the overwhelming preference, selected by more than half of all the voters,
was:

* "Buy physical singles (such as on CD) in local stores -- assuming they're
available there in a timely fashion," which received a whopping 55.9% of
the total vote.

In fact, physical singles -- regardless of where or how purchased -- were
preferred by roughly 85% of all the voters, as opposed to only about 15%
preferring various means of buying digital downloads. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

I figure enough time has now passed for me to ask this week's new poll
question: how do you think the "PSB Perfect Immaculate Mix" of "Integral"
compares to the original "Fundamental" album version? When you get a
chance, please make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to Steve Noll for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all
a perfect, immaculate week ahead ;-) -- a  holiday week for many of you!
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans and anyone else who observes the
holiday!