[Introspective] Final results of "favorite PSB decades" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 22:32:44 PST 2007

site visitors to choose their "favorite PSB decade" in each of six
different areas. And the decade that received the most votes was:

* The 1990s -- in *all six* areas: Music (49.4%), Videos (67.4%),
Performance (52.7%), Graphics (55.1%), Image (42.4%), and Overall (54.5%).

button in the left nav bar.

Largely inspired by the recent release of the "Integral" single only as a
promo and a digital download, my new poll for the week ahead asks, if you
had to choose only one method by which to purchase all future Pet Shop Boys
singles, which of method would you most prefer? So please, when you have
the chance, make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to GregF for his original suggestion, which I've
modified a bit.

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a terrific week ahead!