[Introspective] Hello

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:16:13 PDT 2007

2007/5/25, derekbd <derekbd at yahoo.com>:

> A returning member here.

welcome back!

> Anyone received the Cubism DVD yet?  I'm off to check
> Amazon.ca

just bought it today from the store here in belgium.
it's been available here for 10 days now, but I wasn't in a particular
hurry, having seen twice the summer tour (bonn & leuven) and twice the
present tour (dusseldorf & paris last monday).

great atmosphere and nice show in paris, I have to say.
whereas the german people are, hmmm, too quiet and well-behaved ;o)

next time will be the 4th of august in lokeren.

gilles (who'll probably watch 'cubism' during this long weekend)

--
"people are living now inside their memories
how much we've all believed and how we've been deceived