[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB album that works best as a whole

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 22:11:13 PST 2007

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys studio album, in their opinion, works
best "as a whole" in terms of its thematic and/or stylistic consistency.
And the album that received the most votes was:

* Behaviour, chosen by 29.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is, if I do say so myself, a doozie! If you
recall, about a month ago Neil appeared on the long-running BBC radio show
"Desert Island Discs." Well, maybe now's a good time for us to play "Desert
Island Discs," too -- but with PSB songs! If you were stranded on that
proverbial desert island, which ten Pet Shop Boys songs -- no more and no
less -- would  you want to have with you? (I'm counting only officially
released songs in which they are the sole or primary artist; other assorted
"rules" and "guidelines" are listed on my site.) At any rate, when you're
ready, please visit my website and make your ten choices right there on the
home page. And thanks to Mr. Fairbanks for suggesting this challenging
question!

In fact, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! Here's wishing
you all a delightful week ahead!