[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred PSB live performance style

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 23:16:44 PDT 2007

site visitors how the prefer the Pet Shop Boys to perform their songs,
stylistically speaking, when they perform live. As it turned out, there was
a rare tie for first place. The choices that received the most votes were:

* "Similar to the original album or single version, but with a little
'something' different to make it more interesting," AND

* "I like a lot of variety -- a mix of many of the styles noted here," each
of which received 28.8% of the total vote.

The second of those two top vote-getters actually led in the voting for
most of the week, but the other made a strong showing during the final 24
hours. At any rate, to see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the
"Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead focuses on the rumor, rampant in online PSB
fandom for at least the past two weeks, but so far officially unconfirmed,
that a "Disco 4" album will be released sometime in the next two months or
so. I'm wondering, if there *is* a "Disco 4," what do you want it to be
like? "Disco"? "Disco 2"? "Disco 3"? Or something else entirely? So please,
when you get the chance, take a moment to make your choice right there on
my home page. Thanks to Hans for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a fantastic week ahead -- a fantastic *holiday* week for both my U.S. and
Canadian site visitors! Stay safe, everybody!