[Introspective] Final results of poll on recent PSB song you wish were in current setlist

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 22:13:20 PDT 2007

site visitors which recent Pet Shop Boys song released in conjunction with
or during the same period as the album "Fundamental" and its singles that
the Boys haven't been playing on their current tour they would most like to
have been included in the tour's setlist. (That's a mouthful!) And the song
chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "Fugitive," which received 18.8% of the total vote.

I think I could've predicted that one, although another song (which wound
up in second place) actually led the voting for the first half of the week.
button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead once again concerns live PSB performances.
How, stylistically speaking, do you generally prefer the Boys to perform
their songs live? As close as possible to the original album or single
version? Like one of the familiar remixes? In a totally new arrangement? In
a radically different way? These and other options are provided there on my
home page. So when you get a chance, please take a moment to register your
own preferences in this matter. And thanks to Dominic for suggesting this
intriguing question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing
you all a fabulous week ahead!