[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether Chris "mimes" in concert

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 9 22:11:20 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they believe Chris "mimes" his keyboard
playing in their live shows. And the response that received the largest
number of votes was:

* "No, absolutely not! He's always playing a 'live' keyboard part!"
selected by 34.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead concerns PSB album titles. In short, which
one do you think is the most appropriate? For instance, does "Please"
please you? Is "Relentless" relentless? Is "Introspective" introspective?
Is "Nightlife" really about night life? And so on. No doubt, most or even
all PSB album titles are indeed apropos. But which is the *most*
appropriate? So please take a moment to mull this over and then, when
you're ready, make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page. And thanks to Matthew from London for suggesting this question!

In fact, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have an appropriately enjoyable week ahead!