[Introspective] Final results of poll on Fundamental song most likley to become a concert staple

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 2 22:14:11 PDT 2007

site visitors, of the songs from "Fundamental" that the Pet Shop Boys have
been playing on their current tour, which one -- if any -- they think is
most likely to become a recurring "concert staple" in future PSB tours. And
the song that received the most votes was:

* "The Sodom and Gomorrah Show," chosen by a whopping 41.6% of the voters
-- nearly twice as many as who voted for the song that came in second place.

button in the left navigation bar.

For the third week in a row, my new poll deals with PSB live shows, but
this time from a very different angle -- and one that I hope isn't too
controversial. For years fans have been speculating and debating in various
online forums whether Chris actually plays his keyboards in concert or
whether he's simply miming. So I've finally decided to make that the
subject of one of my polls. What do you think? Please take a moment to
register your opinion on this matter right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's
wishing you all a superb week ahead!