[Introspective] Final results of poll on your favorite "rap" by Neil

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 22:08:15 PDT 2007

site visitors which PSB song contains their favorite "rap" by Neil. And the
song that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Left to My Own Devices," with 21.1% of the total vote.

But it was a tight race. Less than 1% separated the top two vote-getters,
and no fewer than five songs altogether received more than 10% of the vote
each. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Final Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

I'm going on a brief vacation this week, which inspires my survey question
for the week ahead. Have you ever taken a vacation or extended holiday
(more than just one or two days) that was "Pet Shop Boys themed" or
otherwise planned with them in mind? When you get the chance, please take a
moment to take part in this survey right there on my home page. (And, in
case you're wondering, no, my vacation this week has nothing whatsoever to
do with the Pet Shop Boys -- except for probably playing them in our car's
CD player. Incidentally, during the time I'm away from home, I won't be
checking my email, so if you write to me please don't be surprised if I'm
somewhat delayed in getting back to you.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
every bit as great a week ahead as I expect to have myself ;-)  Take care!