[Introspective] Final results of poll on what "Disco 4" should be like

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 7 22:07:05 PDT 2007

site visitors what they would like a possible "Disco 4" album to be like.
And the majority (not just a plurality) of the voters chose:

* "Like 'Disco 3,' consisting of a blend of previously unreleased songs and
remixes of recent tracks," selected by 57.9% of the voters.

The "runner-up" option received fewer than half as many votes. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks asks which song contains your favorite
"rap" by Neil. Please note that I'm *not* asking you to name your favorite
PSB song in which Neil "raps," but rather your favorite "rap" by Neil,
regardless of whether the song itself is your favorite from among the
possible choices. Thanks to Nate for suggesting this intriguing question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in lat week's survey! Here's wishing you
all a terrific week ahead!