[Introspective] Final results of poll on "reordering" PSB album tracks

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 20 22:32:26 PST 2007

site visitors whether they would prefer a different running order of the
tracks on the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums. This was an unusually complex
poll for me in that there's no one majority or plurality response. But I
can summarize the results as follows:

* The majority or plurality of voters feel that the track running order on
all but two of the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums is "perfect as is." The two
exceptions are "Bilingual" and "Nightlife." For both of those albums, a
plurality of voters (31.1% and 35.0%, respectively) would have liked to
move just one or two tracks, but no more.

To see the complete results -- very neatly delineated in a table -- please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click
the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is quite a bit simpler. I'm asking how
many times you've watched the Pet Shop Boys' film "It Couldn't Happen Here"
all the way through, from beginning to end. So please take a moment to take
part in this survey right there on my home page. Thanks to Jeff Durst for
suggesting this question!

And while I'm at it, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey!
Here's wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!