[Introspective] Final results of poll on possible 2007 PSB releases

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 6 23:01:39 PST 2007

site visitors which two possible Pet Shop Boys audio and/or video
recordings they would most like to see released in 2007 (not counting an
album of all-new songs and the Fundamental tour DVD, the latter of which is
already scheduled for 2007 release). And the two choices selected by the
largest number of voters were:

* CD reissues of Nightlife and Release with "Further Listening" bonus
discs, chosen by 31.2% of the voters, and
* Their film It Couldn't Happen Here on DVD, chosen by 25.3% of the voters.

Actually, the race for that second-place item was pretty close. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead also deals with the new year, but in a
totally different way. I'm wondering what was the *first* PSB album that
you listened to -- in whole or in part -- in 2007. Please think back to
retrieve that bit of information and then make your selection right there
on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!