[Introspective] Problems with my "Commentary" website

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 18:46:29 PST 2007

Hey everybody! In case any of you are trying to access my "Commentary"
website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm (such as to vote in my
current poll before it ends on Sunday), I just want to let you know that,
unfortunately, it's experiencing serious difficulties right now. My
webhosting service provider, Earthlink, confirms that the problem is at
their end (something called "server latency," whatever that means) and that
it may take up to 24 hours to resolve the issue and get their websites up
to speed again. Until then, my hands are tied.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back periodically and,
hopefully, it will be back up and running sooner rather than later.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!