[Introspective] nightlife

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 04:08:41 PST 2007

hi there,

I have the same problem with 'nightlife' (on the 'home and dry' dvd single)
as I had with 'blue on blue' and 'no time for tears' : impossible to get the
audio file for insertion in my own set of alternative # 2 (which I have
decided to call 'besides', one of several titles PSB considered for
'alternative' back then).
thanx to those who've explained what to download to achieve this but it
seems very complicated for the non-geek I am... ;o)

the easiest way would be if someone could privately send me a high-quality
mp3 version of 'nightlife' (absolutely and definitely legal, since I own my
copy of this and everything else).

then besides vol. 2 (vol. 1 covering 'bilingual' and 'nightlife' eras) would
read as follows :
sexy northerner
always
nightlife
searching for the face of jesus
between two islands
positive role model
closer to heaven (slow version)
friendly fire
we're the pet shop boys
transparent
I didn't get where I am today
the resurrectionist
girls don't cry
in private (7" mix)
blue on blue
no time for tears (7" mix)
party song
bright young things
and 'for all of us' as an extra

nice isn't it?

hope someone can help me with 'nightlife' and damn these dvd singles...
thanx already! ---> gilles.gen at gmail.com

gilles

--
"My hands are shaking, my mind is aching
with a feeling deep inside