[Introspective] Final results of poll on listening to IDOSAC

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 22:16:16 PST 2007

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have listened yet to the Pet Shop Boys' "It
Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" this holiday season. And the response that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "Yes, once or twice," with 34.4% of the total vote.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is quite a bit more ambitious than last
week's. I'm asking you to rate each of the Pet Shop Boys' 45 "primary"
music videos on a scale of 1 to 5 regarding how they compare to each other
(*not* with other artists' videos), with 1 indicating "one of the worst
videos they've made," 3 meaning "average for the Pet Shop Boys," and 5
indicating "one of the best videos they've made." This poll also allows you
to pick the single video you consider their very worst and the single one
that you consider their very best. You may want to take some time to mull
this over, but when you're ready, please choose your rating for each video
right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Riikka for suggesting
this survey!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all
a marvelous week ahead as well as a very, very happy, safe, and successful
New Year!