[Introspective] Poll on PSB album formats you own ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 21:49:14 PST 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks on which formats (vinyl, tape, CD, mp3, and
"special/other") you own each of their albums. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selections right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
marvelous weekend!