[Introspective] Final results of poll on what "hooked" you on PSB

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 22:13:00 PST 2007

site visitors what first got them "hooked" on the Pet Shop Boys. And the
response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "A specific song," chosen by 31.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm (maybe I can type my URL without a typo
this time around ;-) and click the "Past Survey Results" button in the left
navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that many of us
fans own multiple copies of PSB albums in various formats -- vinyl, tape,
CD, mp3 -- as well as in "special editions" (such as the 2001 reissues with
bonus "Further Listening" discs). So this week I'm asking in which formats
you own each PSB album. I hope you're ready check off a lot of checkboxes!
;-) And thanks to Eric Sides for suggesting this question!

By the same token, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a superb week ahead!