[Introspective] From Damon Albarn: Abour 'Girls & Boys' Exclusion from Disco 4...

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:09:53 PDT 2007

A week ago Jeff (a long-time fan of Blur and fellow animal rights activist)
contacted Damon Albarn and asked why the PSB remix of "Girls & Boys" was
excluded from Disco 4.  A response arrived this afternoon.  Damon states:
"They already covered it and released their version as a b-side.  It has
nothing to do with rights or ill will."

As an aside, Blur ARE, in fact, heading back to the studio later this year
as are The Good, The Bad, & The Queen.  Evidently Graham's running low on
money for art supplies...

Anybody else going to the Hollywood Bowl?  Jeff and I'll be there.  I'll be
the teddy bear...he'll be the one carrying the teddy bear.

/AF