[Introspective] Another classic: It Must Be Obvious

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Sat Aug 25 01:15:44 PDT 2007

Hi all!

         Wow... the list has really come alive again... and it hasn't
changed a bit in the years that have passed. Still flaming each other to
bits. Jolly good show! :)   ...and *very* Yesterday, when I was mad! :D

         While we reminisce, does anyone else also remember It Must Be
Obvious - "The monthly update of recent PET SHOP BOYS information"
compiled by Stephen Golden. Before the proper site was up and running,
that was *the* best way to get all the essential information. I probably
haven't got all of them, but lurking in the depths of my mail program
are issues from May 1995 to December 1997. Those were the days!

         In addition to the people from the good old days mentioned by
everyone else, I also have fond memories of Lisa, the blue canary, Timo
Petman, and Pace, aka Sean Rintel... plus a lot of other ones as well.
Ah, Kirsty Chestnutt... of course, how could I forget her?!?

//ecgn (suffering from delusions of adequacy)
--
Any use of this email address falls under the terms of the End User
License Agreement (EULA) specified at the following location:

Direct responses to this e-mail, sent within 10 days, are exempt
from the terms stated in the EULA.