[Introspective] The ALL NEW Introspective!

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:19:14 PDT 2007

Mr. Durst is pleased with the results of the newly founded silence on
Introspective.  Does this mean that he's finally broken the spirit of these
people?  Let's hope so!  As he's so pleased with the results of his latest
visit, Mr. Durst has instructed me to hold off on further inquisitions until
Tuesday.  His new friend Lydiot is starting a petition to rename the list
"The Jeffrey and the Fairbanks Show."

In the meantime, you can enjoy the following:  the only other time there
have been as many posts archived on Introspective...February 2004.  If you
scroll down enough, you'll find that I'm certainly no stranger to
representing Mr. Durst.  Does anybody remember the "Metropolis Mastering
Acetates Scandal" when Mr. Durst laughed all the way to the bank?  I do...

/af

            From The Desk of:
           Aloysius Fairbanks,
     Spokes-bear For Jeffrey Durst