[Introspective] Richard Bareback!

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:26:42 PDT 2007

Bareback...always a pleasure!  I knew Mr. Durst would want to respond to
this personally so I rang him and he's issued the following statement:

"I think Richard Back might be on to something with his question.  I must
give credit where credit is due and say that Bareback's not quite the Lydiot
that most Petheads are.  Why don't we stop the personal attacks on him and
stick to that vile little Spanish beast?"

/af

PS - Thank you for resolving the ongoing problem of dandruff at Teddy Bear
Picnics.