[Introspective] lets go to ignore and remove

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:01:15 PDT 2007

I have the 7" and 12" and it is fantastic,  when i listened the sample at
popjuste i didnt like it but now complete it make all sense. It sounds like
madonna, there are bits of madonna songs but they use it very well. i like
it so much!

Pierre we are all diferents, some people like and ohers not, thats the lfe
and it will be very bored if all of us like the same!

PS: thanks emi  for send promos to the pethead elite to put in the net
.
.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)