[Introspective] Time to say goodbye

Paolo Malucelli pmalucelli at gcs-software.it
Fri Aug 24 00:41:50 PDT 2007

Hi All,

my name's Paolo Malucelli - I've been an on-and-off subscriber of this ML
since 1995, and found it very informative and entertaining, thanks to all
those who positively contributed to it (Wayne Studer, Alistair Knight,
Werner Peeters, Steffen Gartner... way too many to remember them all).

Unfortunately, this ML stopped being useful and entertaining long ago, due
to the nefarious approach some members kept (and still keep) towards all
those who disagree with them, including PSB themselves. I won't name them -
a flame war is the most pointless thing I can think of nowadays. Even
reading their e-mails is, for me, a real waste of time, and truly
detrimental to my mood.

I tried to fight against these people in the past - but it proved to be an
even worse waste of time. So it's time to go; I'm lucky enough to have
people around me who prefer to show love instead of hate.

To the positive guys and gals, farewell. To the negative ones, replace
"farew" with "gotoh".

Paolo Malucelli