[Introspective] Final results of survey of first impressions of PSB

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 18 22:18:23 PDT 2007

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors about their very first impression of the Pet Shop Boys. And
the response that received the most votes was:

* "I liked them and wanted to see more of them and hear more of their
music," selected by 33.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to imagine the Boys' hits
compilation "PopArt" being updated to include the three singles from
"Fundamental": "I'm with Stupid," "Minimal," and "Numb." On which of the
two "PopArt" discs -- "Pop" or "Art" -- would you place each of those
songs? Please mull this over and then take a moment to register your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks to Chris Horst for
suggesting this delightful question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a superb week!