[Introspective] Seriously PSB: The musical (Edinburgh)

Amanda Wright aemwright at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:44:36 PDT 2007

This is an unreleased song by PSB called 'Tall Thin Men'.

By the way, it is great to see so many old faces (or should I say names)
here again! I joined introspective back in 1993. I live in China now and am
too busy to visit PSB forums, so it is good to see some life in this old
list again!  :-)

Bye for now.

Amanda  (a.k.a Scandal)