[Introspective] Lazlo + others

Axonthenet axonthenet at tin.it
Thu Aug 16 07:06:44 PDT 2007

I subscribed to Introspective ML in june 1998, after reading about it on the
PSB italian unofficial fanzine. I started to visit the official and
unofficial websites a couple of years before in 1996 in a Internet cafè, but
since I had a connection at home I've always been a member.
I remember the posts about "Nightlife"... good times indeed...

Axon