[Introspective] good ol' days

Greczi, Tamas Tamas.Greczi at eu.sony.com
Tue Aug 14 00:35:55 PDT 2007

I also remember this guy who called himself Anthony Nudelman and
one day sometimes between the Bilingual and the Nighlife era he just
sent an e-mail saying he was fed up with the Pet Shop Boys, and
whatever they released lately was crap, and that was it for him.
I remember he even did remixes which were not too bad...
the Nudelmixes he called them.

As for Disco 4, it will be a shameless act of money-making...
die hard fans of Rammstein would but it, die-hard David Bowie fans
would buy it, die hard Yoko Ono fans (is there any??) and therefore
probably Beatles maniacs would buy it too, not to mention the tons
of Madonna completists out there.

I truly hope that PSB will not become just another sell-out artist.

Like the best way to find out that XMas is coming is when you see
brand new Depeche and U2 Best Of compilation on the shelves...
holy crap...:-)

atom
formerly known as Tommy Dest Roy

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender.  The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies.  Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony to be in compliance with Sony’s global policies and standards