[Introspective] Poll on buying new Rufus Wainwright album ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 22:13:25 PDT 2007

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current Pet Shop Boys poll, which this week asks
whether you're planning to buy the soon-to-be-released new album by Rufus
Wainwright, "Release the Stars," on which Neil Tennant serves as
"consulting producer" and sings and/or plays keyboards on at least two
tracks. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
wonderful weekend!