[Introspective] Final results of ratings of some recent PSB songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 21 22:10:19 PDT 2007

site visitors to rate several recently Pet Shop Boys songs on a scale of 0
to 10, with 0 meaning "one of the worst songs they've ever done" and 10
meaning "one of their all-time best." And the song that received the
highest average rating was:

* "Bright Young Things," with an average rating of  7.149.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar. And if you want to see how the ratings for the
songs in last week's poll compare to those of the rest of the PSB catalog,
simply click the "Extras" button and then select "The Rating Project" on
the "Extras" menu page.

My new survey for the week ahead focuses on the soon-to-be-released new
album by Rufus Wainwright, "Release the Stars," for which Neil Tennant
serves as "consulting producer" and on which he appears as a background
vocalist and/or keyboardist on at least two of its tracks. So I'm wondering
whether you're planning to buy this album when it's released next month.
When you're ready, please make your choice from the options provided right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a
delightful week ahead!