[Introspective] Poll on songs you'd like PSB to perform live ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 22:01:58 PDT 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which deals with songs that the Pet Shop Boys have written, recorded, and
officially released in their "own" versions (as opposed to songs that only
other artists have recorded so far), but which they have never performed
live. I'm wondering which *five* of those songs you would most like to hear
them to perform live at some point. If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choices from the options provided right there on the home
page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead!

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend. And to those of you who observe the holiday, I wish you a very
Happy Easter!