[Introspective] Final results of poll on the "Numb" video

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 16 22:09:37 PDT 2006

site visitors how they feel about the new video for the Pet Shop Boys' next
single, "Numb." And the response that received the largest number of votes
was:

* "It's very good -- maybe not one of their best, but better than average,"
with 21.0% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead was inspired by a suggestion shared by
Shemsi (thanks!). I'm wondering how various factors -- melodies, lyrics,
arrangement, videos, looks, and so on -- relate to your being a fan of the
Pet Shop Boys. Are you a fan because of them? In spite of them? Or do they
have no bearing at all on your fandom? So when you get a chance, please
take part in this poll right there on the home page of my site. (Please
note that because of the nature of this poll and how it's handled, current
results aren't available. Please check back next Sunday for the final
results.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing each
of you a very happy week ahead!