[Introspective] Just my observation

PLumen at aol.com PLumen at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 01:20:29 PST 2006

   Hey we saw the young girl at the left side of the stage. We were on the
far right side of the stage and my friend commented on how she seemed to be no
older than 12 years old and she seemed to know and sang along with all the
songs. I was so busy singing along myself that I didn't notice her until later in
the show.

  While Detroit was a fantastic show, I have to say that the St. Louis show
at the Pageant was better. But it could have been due to the audience
participation. Neil stopped singing in a couple songs (I believe Can you forgive her
and Always on my mind) maybe more. The St. Louis audience was very receptive and
we gave the boys a reason to come back. I was somewhat disappointed in the
Chicago audience. During the upbeat songs like It's a sin, people stood up but
most just stood there like it was a 7th inning stretch. :o(

    I only attended St. Louis, Detroit and Chicago shows. So I can only tell
of my insight on these shows. St. Louis and Detroit, you guys rock!

   Kevin