[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB as a live act

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 28 22:18:16 PDT 2006

site visitors how they rate the Pet Shop Boys as a live act. And the
response that received the most votes was:

* "Maybe not the best, but certainly one of the top three or four," with
36.5% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead asks which online resources you use on a
regular basis -- say, at least one per week on the average -- to get the
latest news and information about the Pet Shop Boys. If you would, please
take a moment to make your selections right there on my home page. Thanks
to Lydia for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! Here's wishing
you all a marvelous week ahead!