[Introspective] The Silver Phoenix didn't see the show?

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Sat Oct 28 15:29:24 PDT 2006

Sad, isn't it? It's partly due in fact to the lack of people I would have gone with.
I wasn't about to take a solo trip to NYC for a concert by my lonesome. Btw,
who all has bought the boys' live album, "Concrete?" I am not a big fan of live
albums but if the quality is good I may buy it. Any opinions?

~SP