[Introspective] Final results of "PSB clothing" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 14 22:13:13 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors whether they own any articles of "PSB clothing" and, if so,
whether they ever wear it. And the response that received the largest
number of votes was:

* "No, I don't any any 'PSB clothing,'" selected by (a perhaps surprisingly
high) 45.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

This month sees an unusually large amount of new Pet Shop Boys-related
merchandise hitting the market, so my new poll for the week ahead is very
timely and simple: which of those items -- listed for your convenience, of
course -- are you planning to buy or have already bought? So please take a
moment to participate in this survey, right there on my home page. (And, by
the way, I'm not counting concert tickets, "PSB clothing," or other items
commonly sold at concerts, such as the tour program, among those choices.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!