[Introspective] Final results of PSB collaborations poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 11 21:25:46 PST 2006

site visitors which artist's collaboration(s) with the Pet Shop Boys has,
overall, musically pleased them the most. And the response that received
the largest number of votes was:

* Electronic, with 22.9% of the total vote.

Although Electronic took the early lead and held it throughout the week, it
was still a fairly tight race near the top. To see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and click the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead hearkens back to some of the earliest ones
that I conducted on my website, asking about your favorite mixes of various
singles. So this week I'm asking you to choose your favorite mix of the
first "Fundamental" single, "I'm with Stupid." Please mull this one over
and then make your choice right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!