[Introspective] A Life in Pop --- a Question

Christen Bezoski cbezoski at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 09:53:51 PST 2006

Hi!

  I was wondering if someone could tell me what "region" the DVD "A Life in Pop" is.  Is it Region 1 or 2 or universal?  I want to order if, but it's listed as an import, which makes me think it might be region 2.  I live in the states and need region 1.

  Thanks in advance!
  Christen (West End Girl)

  p.s.  Did you see Chris's cute smile at the end of Dancing with the Stars?  Then he tried to hide it from the camera!