[Introspective] PSB on Dancing with the Stars

Steve Sharpe sbs at delith.com
Thu Nov 9 13:39:17 PST 2006

At 3:23 PM -0600 11/9/06, John Turpin wrote:
>At 4:07 PM -0500 11/9/06, Steve Sharpe wrote:
>>>In the US, at least, it's their "newest" release.
>>
>>What?
>>
>>Rhino released Fundamental in the USA back in June.
>
>Capitol/EMI released PopArt in the US on October 3rd.

Hmmm...I bought the 3 CD set years ago from CDC, but looking at the
package I see that it is a UK import.

OTOH, I see that cdc shows the Capitol release with a sell date of 1/2006 -

http://www.cdconnection.com/details/Pet_Shop_Boys__Pop_Art:Hits/282180

If I cared then I would be really confused.

--

Steve
sbs at delith.com