[Introspective] Final results of online PSB resources survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 4 22:19:52 PST 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors which online resources they use regularly (at least once per
week on the average) to get the latest news and information about the Pet
Shop Boys. And, not surprisingly, the choice that received the largest
number of votes was:

* The official PSB website, chosen by 72.7% of the voters.

Actually, I'm surprised the percentage wasn't higher than that. My own site
came in second place, but I figured the results would be skewed in such a
way in light of the fact that, after all, the survey appeared there. But
fewer than half of the voters chose it -- an interesting fact in and of
itself. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks which recording artist's collaboration
with the Pet Shop Boys has, overall, pleased you the most musically? (If an
artist has collaborated with the Boys on more than one track, please
consider their collaborations collectively.) So please mull this over and
then make your selection right there on my home page. And thanks to Logan
for suggesting this question some time ago; I'm sorry it has taken me so
long to get around to it!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!