[Introspective] Final results of survey on "Fundamental" purchase plans

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 13 22:10:43 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors about their purchase plans for the new Pet Shop Boys album
"Fundamental." This survey consisted of three different sections, so there
are three different top vote-getters. The responses that received the most
votes in each group were:

* "I plan on buying it after it's released," chosen by 47.4% of the voters,
* "I plan on buying just the special edition with the 'Fundamentalism'
bonus disc," chosen by 72.4% of the voters, and
* "I plan on buying the U.K. release," chosen by 54.7% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is similar, only this time focusing on the
just-released single "I'm with Stupid." Which formats of the single have
you already bought or are planning to buy? Please take a moment to take
part in this survey right there on my home page.

I also have what I hope you'll regard as interesting "personal" news about
the TV documentary "Pet Shop Boys - A Life in Pop," scheduled to debut on
U.K. Channel 4 a week from this coming Wednesday. You can find a link to
this news on my "What's New?" page as well as in my "Extras" section.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!