[Introspective] "Fundamental" purchase plans survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 21:48:46 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks about your purchasing plans regarding the new Pet Shop Boys
album "Fundamental." If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your selections from the options provided.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!